The HORIZONTAL PLANE mode is used to measure space on the floor, on your desk/table or the ground.
• Make sure you scanned enough to detect the flat surface.
• This is best used to check space on the floor, for a new furniture item.
The VERTICAL PLANE mode is used to measure the height of objects or people.
• Only start from the bottom and go to the top.
• Start point will be on a flat detected plane, like the floor.
• Cannot start at the middle of the wall, for example.
The CHAIN MEASUREMENTS mode is used to quickly snap segment after segment.
• Connect segment after segment with one tap.
• Use to measure floor plans or objects with just a few taps.
• Can work with or without the horizontal and vertical locks on.
The ANGLES mode is used to measure the angles between two segments.
• Measure stair cases, custom furniture or unusual walls.
• Only works with the Chain Measurements mode On.