The FREE PLANE mode is used to measure between any points in space.
• Always check measurement
• Works best when there are multiple yellow dots on screen.
• It is better to measure from a close distance (20 - 40 cm), rather than from far away.
The HORIZONTAL PLANE mode is used to measure space on the floor, on your desk/table or the ground.
• Make sure you scanned enough to detect the flat surface.
• This is best used to check space on the floor, for a new furniture item.
The VERTICAL PLANE mode is used to measure the height of objects or people.
• Only start from the bottom and go to the top.
• Start point will be on a flat detected plane, like the floor.
• Cannot start at the middle of the wall, for example.